terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012

EXERCICIOS

Atenção alunos dos 8º e 9º anos, segue abaixo questões de Inglês 

 ASSUNTO: PRONOMES

01. It’s too hot in here. Let’s refresh _________ with a drink of cold water.

a) myself
b) yourself
c) yourselves
d) ourselves
e) themselves


02. Peter’s wife said: “My husband wants me to sell my bicycle, but he won’t sell __________”.

a hers
b) his
c) yours
d) its
e) theirs


03. Put into English : “Ele mesmo consertou seu portão”.

a) He fixed his gate itself by himself.
b) He himself fixed his gate.
c) He fixed his gate itself.
d) He fixed his gate by itself.
e) He fixed himself his gate.


04. (ITA) As I was sure that I couldn't ask anybody for help, I wrote the letter by __________.

a) me
b) myself
c) himself
d) itself
e) themselves


05. Where did you, Robert, hurt ________________?

a) himself
b) hers
c) yourselves
d) his
e) yourself


06. John and Mary are my best friends, and I often go to movies with _________.

a) their
b) her
c) yhim
d) them
e) they


07.
Put into English:                 Um dos amigos dele está no exterior.
 
a) A friend of himself is abroad.
b) A friend of him is abroad.
c) One of her friends is abroad.
d) A friend of his is abroad.
e) One of his friend is abroad.


08. Put into English:              Ela mesma resolveu o problema.

a) She solved the problem itself by herself..
b) She herself solved the problem.
c) She solved the problem itself.
d) She solved the problem by itself.
e) She solved herself the problem.


09. (MACKENZIE) My wife was so hungry that she ate all _______ sandwich and ______ too.

a) herself / my
b) her / myself
c) her / mine
d) hers / mine
e) her / my
ASSUNTO: PAST TENSE 
01. Complete com o tempo verbal adequado a cada frase abaixo:
                                
a)
Francis ________________ home yesterday.       
(to leave)
b) I ________________ to Guarujá last week.          (to go)
c)
She ________________ that house a year ago.  (to buy)
d) Mark ________________ to you last month.        (to write)
                            
                                                            
02. The Brazilian football team _______________ to Venezuela last week.

a) flew
b) fly
c) flown
d) flying
e) have flown


03. I wish tomorrow ________________ Easter.

a) has been
b) is
c) were
d) be
e) wil be


04. I ____________ what he ____________ but I could not understand it.

a) hear / said
b) heard / says
c) hear / say
d) heard / said
e) hearing /saying


05. Now I realize that I acted as if I ________________ a child.

a) was
b) be
c) were
d) is
e) am


06. The little boy ______ the picture of a garden at school last Monday.

a) draw
b) draws
c) drawn
d) drew
e) drawing


07. My mother is not very patient. I wish she _____________ our problems.

a) understood
b) understands
c) will understand
d) can understand
e) may understand


08. Yesterday, while he _______ down the street, he _______ an old friend of his.

a) has walked / met
b) walked / had met
c) was walking / met
d) walked / was meeting
e) walks / met


09. I wish I _______ more money: I would buy a new flat.

a) earn
b) earned
c) earns
d) to earn
e) am earning


10. The British Ambassador to Paris _______ his first public speech.

a) makes
b) make
c) is making
d) made
e) to make
ASSUNTO: PRESENT TENSE (SIMPLE & CONTINUOUS)

01. Complete com o tempo correto do verbo indicado nas frases:

a) Take the money just in case you ________________ it.         (to need)
b) As soon as he ________________ back, I’ll tell you.              (to come)
c) Leave the money with me in case he ________________.    (to return)
d) She _________ while her husband ___________ the paper. (to cook)            (to read)
e) Wait here until they ________________.                               (to arrive)
f) Be quiet! He ____________ now.                                            (to sleep)


02. Wake me up as soon as my brothers________________.

a) will arrive
b) arrived
c) arrive
d) had arrived
e) is arriving


03.  “Hello, Ann. What are you doing?”
“I _______________ my books.”

a) were looking
b) had looked
c) has been looking
d) am looking for
e) looks


04. Will you see her when she __________ ?

a) arrived
b) does arrives
c) did arrive
d) arrive
e) arrives


05. "My wife learned to play bridge."
"How nice! We _______________."

a) play often that game, too
b) often play that game, too
c) also that game play often
d) play also that game often
e) play too often that game


06. I'm taking my umbrella in case it ________ later on.

a) rains
b) rain
c) raining
d) is rainning
e) rained


07. A: I',m sorry: I forgot to post your letter.
      B: Never mind! I'll post it myself when I _________ out.

a) going
b) am go
c) go
d) goes
e) gone


08. As long as I ___________ I'll not move from my home town.
 
a) lives
b) to lives
c) live
d) am living
e) to live
  


QUESTIONS TAGS


Question tags são pequenas perguntas que vêm no final das frases com o intuito de questionar/confirmar algo. São regras gerais:
* Os question tags devem vir sempre após vírgulas;
* Para defini-los é necessário antes de tudo perceber em que tempo verbal se encontra a oração principal, para assim saber qual auxiliar deverá ser usado no question tag.
* Se a oração principal estiver na afirmativa, o question tag deverá vir na forma negativa. Mas se a oração principal estiver na negativa o question tag deverá vir na forma afirmativa.
You like to dance, don’t you? (Você gosta de dançar, não gosta)?
          //                    //
oração principal  question tag
No exemplo acima, a frase se encontra no presente simples, na forma afirmativa. Sabe-se que os auxiliares do presente são: do/does. Como o sujeito da frase é “you” devemos utilizar o “do” no question tag.
They didn’t send us letters, did they?                         (Eles não nos enviaram cartas, enviaram?).
She loves pizza, doesn’t she?                                    (Ela ama pizza, não ama?).
Anne called you last week, didn’t she?                   (Anne te ligou semana passada, não ligou?).
Bob is going to travel to Japan next year, isn’t he?
(Bob irá viajar para o Japão no próximo ano, não irá?).
Janet will buy a car this year, won’t she?    (Janet comprará um carro este ano, não comprará?).

Quando houver verbos anômalos (can, could, should, may, must,) na oração principal, esses verbos também deverão ser utilizados na construção dos question tags.
You can speak French, can’t you? (Você pode/consegue falar Francês, não pode/consegue)?He couldn’t swim when he was 5 years old, could he? (Ele não podia/conseguia nadar quando ele tinha 5 anos de idade, podia/conseguia)?



  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário